Downtown at SunsetAbout Share Purchase
There are two interesting points about this photo.
- It’s one of the few photos I’ve taken that I kept making darker. Normally, I spend all of my time lightening photos so that people can see them better. The joy of this particular image is that there are shadows. It really captures the feelings of being outside in Riverside at dusk. There is some haze, the colors are vibrant, you have to squint at a few things, but it also seems light enough to see. In order to make sure that was the desired effect, I kept making it darker.
- You always want to shoot with clouds in the sky. I think what makes this image work is the huge cloud above. It give a texture to the top 2/3s of the photo, adds color and dimension and, probably most importantly, doesn’t make it look really boring like a clear sky would have.
- The photo dimensions listed reflect the size of the print, not the matte.
- Other sizes are available.
- Shipping is free!
- For additional details, please read our recommendations.
What size photo do you recommend getting?
When purchasing photos, we recommend that you get the largest size that will fit both your budget and your wall. One large piece tends to be more striking than three smaller pieces.
What type of photo paper do you print on?
All new photos are printed exclusively on Kodak Professional Endura Metallic paper. Sale priced items may be printed on other stock.
What type of frames do you offer?
We offer only one type of frame. A half inch, black metal frame (give or take a 1/8 inch) that looks exactly like the one surrounding the images on this website. All frames are custom made and come standard with acid-free mattes and non-glare glass.
What is your return policy?
We do not accept returns, but we do want to make you happy. If there is a problem with your order, let us know and we'll do whatever we can to solve the issue.
How do I pay?
We use PayPal to process all orders. PayPal is one of the largest, most trusted and secure online payment processors in the world.