The KissAbout Share Purchase
There are two things worth noting about this amazing photo of Victor Kolyzsko and Lauren Rebecca Roth:
1) Victor and Lauren are both insanely tall. Victor is 6’7″ and Lauren is 6’1″ (and wearing heels here).
2) We shot at this particular location and in this particular pose for about ten minutes. This might not seem like an especially long time, but when you’re acting like you’re about to kiss someone–and never actually kissing them–and trying to hold that ‘just about to’ pose for ten minutes, it’s pretty tough.
Every few minutes, I’d tell Victor and Lauren to regroup, shake their arms and then get back in the pose. And in the end, I think they did an absolutely fantastic job of conveying that they are about to kiss. It’s what I see when I look at this photo and I was there, I know they never actually did.
There is a wider version of this photo of Victor and Lauren that captures a much different energy than this one. I consider the two almost a pair. You can see the other version here.
- The photo dimensions listed reflect the size of the print, not the matte.
- Other sizes are available.
- Shipping is free!
- For additional details, please read our recommendations.
What size photo do you recommend getting?
When purchasing photos, we recommend that you get the largest size that will fit both your budget and your wall. One large piece tends to be more striking than three smaller pieces.
What type of photo paper do you print on?
All new photos are printed exclusively on Kodak Professional Endura Metallic paper. Sale priced items may be printed on other stock.
What type of frames do you offer?
We offer only one type of frame. A half inch, black metal frame (give or take a 1/8 inch) that looks exactly like the one surrounding the images on this website. All frames are custom made and come standard with acid-free mattes and non-glare glass.
What is your return policy?
We do not accept returns, but we do want to make you happy. If there is a problem with your order, let us know and we'll do whatever we can to solve the issue.
How do I pay?
We use PayPal to process all orders. PayPal is one of the largest, most trusted and secure online payment processors in the world.